Friday, September 5, 2008

Blog Steam


Over the summer, it seems I ran out of blog steam. The tasks at hand took up much of my time and energy, one of which was editing and refining my novel. Check! So, faithful followers, I should be back with a post or two a week and plenty of steam to power my engine in the months to follow. Thanks for your patience!


A few links to start the weekend off :




Mixed Greens: environmental health news update in audio format.


Green Mom Blogroll: great resource to find interesting and environmentally concerned bloggers.


I still have a wrap up of PSU's Ag Progress Days to offer and a wealth of information I've been gathering about maintaining a green-friendly home for kids.


Stay tuned and thanks for reading!


Sara


1 comment:

Janna Leadbetter said...

"...a wealth of information I've been gathering about maintaining a green-friendly home for kids. "

Great! I can't wait to see it.