Monday, July 26, 2010

Odds & Ends

Hey! I have a blog! When did this happen? Please stand by as I try to make blogging a regular part of my life, but don't stand on your head. You might pass out! Schedule adjustments don't come easy to me! In the meantime, I have a few odds and ends for you:



-Dr. Charles is hosting the First Annual Charles' Prize for Poetry for poetry in the context of science and medicine! Details can be found HERE. To quote from Dr. Charles, "Should your poem be selected as the winner, you shall receive an award of $500, along with a cherry tomato from my garden. Seriously." How amazing is that? I LOVE cherry tomatoes!



-Have you seen this blog? It's strange and adorable and I am now wondering what my own little monkey dreams about each time he catches a bit of shut eye...



-Also, when once I finish moving into the new place, I want to try to make goat cheese ice cream. Fer serious!

Enjoy the links and thanks for reading!

~Sara

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Goat cheese ice cream sounds fun! Can't wait to hear about it!