Tuesday, August 9, 2011

An Army of Awesome






Today hath been declared An Army of Ermas Day! I’m a contributing columnist over on An Army of Ermas where I’m surrounded by humor geniuses of all sorts. I’d like to take a minute to thank our fearless leader and noble editor, Stacey Graham. Stacey not only works hard to ensure the world reads our words and our words are pretty enough to be read, but she has an agenda packed with kids, zombies, spy camp, several book deals, and copious amounts of granola. On top of all that, she is a beautiful person. A friend recently said that everything seems more peaceful when Stacey walks in the room. And it does.

Stacey, I’m honored to be included amongst your contributors and proud to call you my friend. Thanks for all of your hard work. You. Are. Awesome. Love you, Boss!






Thanks for reading,



~Sara

6 comments:

Adam said...

I haz the many luvz for teh Stace. MENNY!

And you, of course. ;)


Adam

Anonymous said...

Awww! Super sweet, and now I am missing y'all and PA all over again!

weeghosties said...

You sweet thing! Thank you! I still can't get over the bra essay, makes me snort in my coffee everytime I think of it. Maybe this is why I'm banned from Starbucks...

Melanie Hooyenga said...

Everything DOES seem more peaceful when she enters a room. :)

And I miss PA!

Unknown said...

Such a great post, lovely job! Thanks to you for writing such great stuff, and thanks to Stacey for picking you! :)

Janna Leadbetter said...

Aw, I love that. That a room has more peace with Stacey in it. I hope to get to experience that some day!