Monday, February 13, 2012

Manic Monday

Good Monday!

Yes, it's another Manic Monday, but I won't be sending you off with brand new recipes today. We've had a bout of winter funk infect our house and I'd hate to include these nasty germs with anything else I'm handing off to my readers!

Instead, take a little time to look through the ideas for romantic recipes that I posted last week:

Pear & Bleu Cheese Salad with Wasabi Vinaigrette


Emily's Mocha Cake

Another great idea for a romantic meal is my fantastic Spaghetti Sauce with some of Tyler Florence's Ultimate Meatballs. I've made them dozens of times and they always solicit a WOW! Check them out!


My latest column appears over at An Army of Ermas today, where I'm giving out FREE advice. Oh, you want to read this.

Thanks for reading!


~Sara

No comments: